Saturday 23 April 2011

The Sun Is On The Way To Pyramid!!

Guess what is the topic of the day?
The Sun is on the Way to Pyramid.
Try make a wild guess.

Yes! Is Sunway Pyramid! 
The Sun is on the Way to Pyramid = Sunway Pyramid.
LOL. So, the another best place to go is Sunway Pyramid.
Did you though that this post for the topic "Best Place/s To Go" would be somewhere like Sydney, Tokyo, Hong Kong or Penang, Malacca, Ipoh? 
If you did, I'm so sorry because I'm not born in a rich family so we don't have the budget for far vacation but this place won't disappoint you. 

Sunway Pyramid is a distinctive retail landmark located in 
Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya. 
It was first opened in 1997 as Malaysia's first 
themed shopping and entertainment mall.
One of the it's most easily recognized designs is the 
Egyptian Pyramid with a lion head "standing guard" at the main entrance. 
Sunway Pyramid is also one of the only shopping malls 
in Malaysia to have an indoor ice skating rink.
The new wing of Sunway Pyramid, called the Pyramid 2 (or P-2), was opened in 2007. 
Other than just go for shoppings, unlike other normal shopping malls, 
Sunway Pyramid is the only shopping mall in Malaysia to have an 
indoor ice skating rink and you can go for ice skating just in Malaysia! 
You can catch up the latest movie show in the cinema, 
go for karaoke session, bowling session, pooling session 
and many more fun indoor activities with your friends or family. 
Other than that, there's an amusement park 
just next to it named Sunway Lagoon. 
It is also a very good place to go cause it has 
five different fun and amazing theme park: 
Extreme Park, Scream Park, Wildlife Park, Water Park and Amusement Park.

Sunway Pyramid is now my everyday visit station. 
Don't believe? Is true! 
Everyday, I take Taylor's bus to there 
and then take another bus (RapidKL U623) back home  after classes. 
Thats why I say it's my everyday must visit station. Haha. 
Besides that, they provide free shuttle bus 
going around Sunway Integrated Resort City such as 
Sunway Lagoon, Sunway University College, Sun-U Reesidence, 
Sunway Medical Center and ect
I always take their free shuttle bus to visit my friends who are 
studying in Sunway University College. 

To me, Sunway Pyramid is a very special place. 
It was the first place I went out with my best friend 
when we were secondary school kids. 
It was also the place I and my long lost contact primary friends had our first reunion. 
Other than that, I had my first small gathering with my PLKN friends from different area such as Shah Alam, Cheras, Sabah, Sarawak and other places. 
They came all the way far from their places by monorail, LRT, bus, plane and took them couple of hours to meet each other. 
I'm really touch of that. 
Until now, it was also the first place I went out with my university friends. 
There're lots of valuable memories of mine with my family and my friends. 
I believe that this place will bring more surprise 
and memorable memories for me in the future.
Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment