Thursday 14 April 2011

New Born Taylorian Baby

6 months ago I was just a normal secondary school student 
in blue and white uniform who stressed for SPM
(ehem...who was still facebook-ing the night before the exam starts)


gun shooting day(awesome:)
3 months ago I was a pelatih of PLKN Kem Setia Ikhlas,Semenyih.
Woke up 5 in the mid night(sometimes 4am),slept at 12 something.
The conclusion is:have huge panda eyes and pimples all over my face everyday.


1 month ago  I was working part time as a waitress and cashier in my cousin's aunt's chee cheong fun shop.The food there was really nice cause all the ingredients are really homemade,not like others are just deception.


6 weeks ago I was looking for a better school in the course I'm taking 
and headaching to make a decision which school should I go.


I look very dark in my ID card photo
3 weeks ago I attended Taylor's University,Lakeside Campus Orientation Day
with a excited and blur face looking around the school
like a kampung kid with this face O.O!


1 week ago I started to stuck in piles of assignments and tutorial notes and still will get lost in the building,yea..I know I sucks cause I have no sense of direction at all!!


Yup,it has been 3 weeks since my university life started.I'm enrolled Diploma in Mass Communication,just to state that.So,what i could say about my new school is...OMG!is this even called a school or in my own word,a shopping center.Yes,this lakeside campus is too much for me to be called a school or university.There are so called "high class" restaurant and cafe such as Starbucks,Baskin Robbins,Wong Kok,Famous Amous,Baker's Cottage and ect.You also can purchase Apple products or to repair your laptops or iPhone there,have a new hair style or you're too lazy to wash your hair,there's a hair salon too.There's clinic,bank and many other more shops or services prepared for all the Taylorians.


Orientation Party

awesome orchestra ever
Okay,back to my university life...As usual,the orientation was boring as I heard from my January intake friends either from other school nor from the same school.but I think the orientation party was still okay,at least for me and all the dance addicted people like me(although I can't dance well with ).What I could say is congrats to the dance club members because they succeed to burn the dance floor with their enthusiasm although it was kinda chilled at first.Meet some new friends too,most of them are still "hi bye" friends,but I believe that we will get along and closer when time pass :) 


giggles...heehee
Okay I know this is so random but I want to share this really cute babies
 talking their baby language :D
Enjoy it ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment